My Blog List

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Friends, Fun & Photography











Joyce
Jeanne

Today, Joyce, Jeanne and I went to Goose Lake Prairie. It was a chilly very overcast day and I got many photos I am happy with, although not all are technically perfect due to lighting conditions. We had an awesome opportunity to photograph a Northern Harrier and Sandhill Cranes in addition to many more commonly seen prairie birds. Our morning was followed up with a marvelous lunch Joyce made. Cous Cous Orange Chicken, Green Beans, Fresh Fruit, and Salsa, Yummy~ Thank you again Joyce.

1 comment:

  1. LeeAnn these are amazing. I love the color in your finch (I'm assuming that's what it is) and the action you capture always amazes me. It's almost like they are posing just for you. Great job!

    ReplyDelete